Welcome to the DRShop!
YOUR FIRST SOURCE FOR PRINT MUSIC
Our specialty is knowledge and service
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Note: Chamber Music Sale Continues
Order two titles of Chamber Music for 10% Off
Order 3 or more titles for 15% Off -- Anytime
Remind me in the Notes Box
Chamber Music includes two or more wind instruments, w/wo piano
i.e. duets, trios, WW5s, etc., but NOT as solo w/piano acc.,
Note: to browse duets go first to "Music for Oboe" or "…… Basoon".
The category of "Chamber Music" titles begin with trios.
WW5 players, coaches, and Libraries Take Note:
New Edition of Andraud WW5 Collection
NOW WITH A SCORE - and missprints corrected!!
Retail: $120 -- DRShop Special Price (complete set inc. score): $99.95
Score only: $34.95
The DRShop is ready for your orders.
We keep adding new titles and replacing those sold.
The Double Reed Shop is also ready for a new owner!
There are many reasons to "own a music shop"!
This is a perfect part-time, home base business
to compliment free lance playing and teaching
Call me and we'll talk about you & the DRShop!
Please have patience with Saturday and Sunday Contacts.
I do not have 24/7 Staff on Call,
while I do answer calls and emails occassionally on Sunday afternoon,
don't count on it as I have other demands on my weekend time.
Leave a message for Monday morning!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The catalog Order process is a bit SLOW, but it DOES WORK! Push "Confirm" only
ONCE and go make a reed. Have patience! You WILL GET a confirmation. I WILL GET YOUR ORDER.
The problem is one of too much information in each file, coupled with poor programing. So tell me which fields are not necessary or less helpful and could be eliminated. Or help me find a Virtue Mart Expert to help update catalog problems. My expertise is music, not technology!I am sorry for those of you experiencing frustrations, I am right there with you!
Thank goodness most of you manage today's complicated technologies quite well, so it does work for most.
A few Catalogue Notes:
- PayPal is best used for foreign orders which can not figure the postage correctly. When I receive your PayPal Order I will send you a PayPal Invoice with the exact amount of your purchase and shipping. You will then pay the PayPal Invoice by asking your account to post a payment to
Not so difficult, but an extra step, one extra day!
- Your Credit card from the On-Line Order System will go through Authorize.net and is totally secure. This works perfectly. I use only the amount of your invoice from the estimate. I will cancel all of your duplicate orders.
- Please select priority mailing. There realy is not a 1st class optiion unless your music is on only page. If you think it will go 1st class for a $5 minimum charge you may ask in the notes box for 1st class, but please select Priority.
- Browse by a simple drill down process. However I am realizing some of you are missing the Duet Category. You will find it NOT under Chamber Music, but under Music for Oboe, or Music for Bassoon. It is there!!
- The search box will find what ever you ask of it, by composer or a word or a title. Keep it simple. i.e. Go first to a general category like "Music for Oboe", then type in 'Sonat' (which gets you both German Sonate and English Sonata), or 'Bach, J'. This will get you a more defined llist to browse, will eliminate all CPE Bach but get J.S.
- OR: Browse all the Oboe Music HERE. Prices may be a bit out dated. But browsing may be easier.
I will yet welcome your order by E-mail, Contact Form, or Telephone.
Contact forms are on every page of the web site. This is preferable because I then have your necessary info.
The Notes Box on the order form is a good way to ask a question, confirm that you ordered the right piece, or say Hi.
Remember the dark ages when you wrote your order in a letter and mailed it to me?
We're here for you.
If you need us for recommendations, problems, or just to say hi,
use this CONTACT FORM, call the office at 802-633-4014,
or send a fax to 802-633-4924